Lovin' the 5 Minute Bread

Quick update - the bread was delicious, even the first day. I am told by friends that use it that it will taste more like sourdough as it ages in the fridge. Yum!

In the fridge, I had some leftover smoked pork given to us by our neighbors, about 7 pepperoni, and a little ground turkey. I decided to make a stromboli for dinner. I just grabbed off a ball of dough, spread it out on a baking sheet, (sprayed with cooking spray first, of course) put all the meat on, topped with mozzarella, closed it up, and baked it for 25 minutes at 375 degrees. Perfect! I heated up some ready made canned sauce for dipping and hubby couldn't stop raving about how good it was! Why didn't I try 5 minute bread sooner?!?

Grace and peace be with you!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones