Oil Pulling

This is a concept that is new to me. I was introduced to the idea when I asked for testimonies on teeth healing on the raw diet on a raw site. The basic idea is to swish a Tablespoon of sesame or sunflower oil in your mouth for twenty minutes first thing in the morning. The oil is supposed to pull toxins from your body resulting in all sort of ailments being treated. One of the major results seems to be healthier teeth and gums and whitening of the teeth which is why it was recommended to me. Seeing as I have thousands of dollars of work that needs to be done on my teeth, I am ready to try anything that will possibly alleviate some of that or at least keep them from getting worse while I slowly get work done. Today is day two on oil pulling for me. If anyone has any personal experience with oil pulling, for or against, please share under comments!

For more information, do a search on google for oil pulling. There are plenty of sites. Or you can check out this link: www.oilpulling.com


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones