Camera is back!





February 7, Day 10

When in doubt, turn off your computer and start over. My camera is now downloading again so I thought I would post some pictures of the girls. (my favorite shutterbug subject!)

I tried working with Trinity on potty training today. The technique sounded good, but you have to have an obedient child for it to work. Trinity was really cool with teaching her doll to use the potty, but was not so keen on then doing it herself. She just wanted to play with the doll. Trying to make her go to the potty every 15 minutes, no way was she up for that. The last thing I wanted to do was drag her kicking and screaming to the bathroom and make it a negative thing. She did ask to go to the potty this afternoon and actually used it, but she has done that on several occasions before. I guess I will just be diapering 2 kids for a while longer. Sigh.

As for my diet, I fell off the raw wagon today. I'm not worried about it. I'll be back in full swing tomorrow. I just didn't have time today to fix my raw meals like I usually do since I was trying to devote myself to Trinity and the potty training.



0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones