Can't Resist



I may have to go dumpster diving soon.

Actually, I was just reading about an organization that picks up the food being thrown away from various groceries.  It is then cooked and served to the homeless.  Now there is an idea to be explored!

Having recently joined the ranks of those whose food future is in peril, I would dearly love to get my hands on  some free food.  I could totally get into that.  I have gone dumpster diving in the past, back in Arizona.  I remember talking to a police officer about it too - whether or not it was legal.  I remember him answering that it was technically illegal, but it would just depend on the officer and the situation whether or not they would actually enforce it.

Amazing, isn't it?  That taking trash out of a dumpster is illegal.  Who would've thunk?!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones