2 Days of Insanity

The Insanity workout dvd's arrived here on Saturday.
Sunday I did day one which is the fit test.  This gives you a baseline for yourself so you can keep track of how you are improving.  Today was Cardio Plyometrics.

Oh. My. Gosh.

The warm-up on this workout is a better workout than any other cardio routine I have ever done - live or dvd!  I downed 24oz of water and had to refill my bottle during the workout.  By the time he went straight from the suicide drills into the next set without a water break, I knew I was going to get in the best shape of my life by the time the 60 days are up.  Either that, or I'll be dead!

Here's hoping I can move tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy-your blog about Insanity made me laugh! I remember the first day with the FIT TEST when I started too. I thought there is no way that I am going to get through this workout if this is how it starts! :-) I just wanted to let you know that I did get through it day by day and know that you can too! If you need any assistance or guidance, do let me know. My website is http:/www.hom-fitness-workouts.com and would be happy to connect with you! I live in Nebraska, not far from Iowa! Love your blog btw! Good luck with your program!

     
  2. I remember when I did the Fit Test. I kept thinking that I'm going to be in trouble if this is supposed to be easy. Just stick with it. I lost 2% body fat when I thought I could not lose that much. Nice website.

     
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! I woke up not so sore today and it was Cardio recovery. Still tough, but definitely a recovery day. Just what I needed!
    Blessings!
    Amy

     
  4. hope you can keep it up!

     

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones