Found the Camera

Well, I don't know whether or not I mentioned this, but I couldn't find the camera for awhile. I figured it would turn up. And today it did. The girls had taken it outside and taken a lot of very interesting pictures (all deleted now) and then left the camera outside in their Barbie Jeep. I didn't know whether or not it would work, but it did turn on, so I snapped a couple shots of the sunflower house.

This is what you get after leaving a camera out for days in the rain. Kind of a cool effect, but certainly not what I want all the time! Luckily, we had bought a second camera since they were so cheap, for David to use at work. So I will just have to use his to get pictures from now on.


Anyway, the girls are inside the sunflower house peeking out in the next picture. Can you spot them? Hint: look low! Trinity is on the left and Angelina is on the right. You may have to click on the picture and see it enlarged in order to spot them.


Here are some more cool cloud pictures. This was one afternoon when storms started brewing all around us. This one went so high, I couldn't even get the top of it in the pictures.



Grace and peace be with you!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones