Pics from our Days

Here are five shots I took on my morning jog one day this week. I have been getting up and jogging/walking to the end of our road and back - 1 1/2 mile roundtrip.






(this is the big dog down the road that normally is jumping all over me...don't know how I got a shot with it on the ground!)




One of our yard sale finds this week - a double sided art easel for $1.


I realized that I didn't get our beach pictures posted. This is from last Monday after David got the car fixed. This is about 15 minutes from our house. One cool benefit of the recession, there is no longer a snack bar being operated on site which means you can now bring your own food and drink to the beach - woo-hoo!







In case you are wondering, Trinity is wearing a suit with built in flotation - thus the odd shape under her t-shirt.






Grace and peace be with you!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones