I found the rest of the pictures...

Here are the rest of the photos I couldn't find last night. They were on my old computer. They are in no particular order whatsoever.

This is looking out our front window during the ice storm. I was watching as the tree branches got lower and lower and lower. Here they were finally brushing against the road. Later you will see they snapped off into the road.


David took this picture of me coming back in after shoveling the end of the driveway.


Ice covered branches hanging down in the backyard.


Icy trees by the side of the house.


This bush is in front of our house - totally frosty!




The leafy branches hanging down in front of our house by the road.


I call this picture "Crazy Dad!"


This is looking down the right side of the road after the plow came by on the other side of the road. You can see all the branches leaning out over the road. (and the now fallen branch laying on the road)

Angelina climbed up on her chair to watch the snow falling outside.

Dad and the girls in the backyard.


Angelina climbed on her swing - even snow and ice covered, she wanted to play!


Trinity in the backyard.



That is all for now. I will try to post along the way next week with the holiday festivities.


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones